Kathryn’s full name is Kathryn Marie Hahn. Kathryn Marie Hahn is a U.S American actress and also a good comedian. She was born in a city of United States in Westchester on the 23rd of July in 1973. She worked in several TV series and is known as a good television actress plus comedian. She also worked in several Hollywood films in those films; her acting was incredible, and people liked it very much. She is mainly known for her extraordinary soulful acting in her movies “Stepbrother and “How to lose a guy in ten days.”
Kathryn Hahn’s Net worth
Kathryn Hahn’s total net worth in 2022 is a maximum of $3 Million. Kathryn’s career in acting is her primary source of income. Her husband Ethan Sandler’s net worth is also $3 Million, and together their total income is $6 Million.
Although Kathryn was born in Westchester in the U.S, she grew up in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Kathryn’s upbringing took place in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, where she attended St. Ann’s Catholic School and Beaumont School. She completed her bachelor’s degree in theatre from Northwestern University, and from Yale University, she received her MFA in drama.
She started her career from the crime drama TV series “Crossing Jordan” Kathryn Hahn played a significant role even though her first TV appearance was in a puppet show. In the following years, she began doing supporting roles in many films. She also worked in the short-lived TV show “Free Agent.” As a recurring character in the TV shows “Hung, Girls, and Parks and Recreation,” she received positive reviews.
In Gotham Independent Film Award for a breakthrough actress, she was nominated for her best performance in the comedy-drama film “Afternoon Delight,” where she played the lead role. She appeared in the crime comedy film “We’re the Millers” for the first time the same year. She then worked on the critically acclaimed web series “Transparent” for Amazon Studios, for which she was nominated for an Emmy Award.
Several years later, she joined the cast of the comedy film “Bad Moms,” which was her popular film because, once again, her acting in that film was extraordinarily marvelous. In that year, she also appeared in the sequel part of Bad Moms named “Bad Moms Christmas” known as” Bad Moms 2”. After some time, she worked in another drama film, “Private Life,” Because of this film, critics praised her work. Kathryn worked as a voice actor in several 3D movies named “Hotel Transylvania part 3” and “Spider-Man into the Sider Verse.”
Kathryn Hahn’s father’s name is Bill Hahn and her mother’s name is Karen. Kathryn’s parents have been divorced and lived separately. Kathryn is the only child of Bill Hahn and Karen. She has no siblings.
Kathryn Hahn’s husband’s name is Ethan Sandler. Kathryn has two children, Mae Sandler and Leonard Sandler. The happy couple married in 2002 and now living a peaceful life with their children.
Kathryn Hahn’s Movies
Bad Moms, Bad Moms Christmas, Dark Around the Stars, Bad Words, Revolutionary Road, Private Life, Tomorrow land, Flower, Afternoon Delight, We’re the Millers, Step Brothers Wanderlust, The Holiday, The Last Mimzy, Our Idiot Brother, The Family Fang, Len & Company, Captain Fantastic, How Do You Know, The Visit, The D Train, This Is Where I Leave You, The Secret Life Of Water Mitt, She’s Funny That Way.
Crossing Jordan, Free Agents, Parks and Recreation, Transparent, American Dad, Make It Work, Happyish, Central Park, WandaVision, Chozen, Agatha: House Of Harkness, Assembled, Great News, Robot Chicken, Bob’s Burger, Mrs.Flethcher, The Newsroom, Four Kings, Hung, Mad Love, Traffic Light.
Awards and Nominations
- Kathryn was nominated as a Breakthrough Actor in Gotham Film Awards for her best performance in Revolutionary Road.
- She was nominated as Ensemble Cast in Palm Spring International Film Festivals For and won this Award.
- In 2012, Kathryn was nominated for the best guest performer in a comedy series in Critics Choice Television Awards.
- From 2016 to 2018, she was nominated for several awards for her best performance, including “Screen Actor Guild Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards, Satellite Awards, Women Film Critics Circle,” and more.
- Then, in the following year, in 2018, Kathryn won the San Diego International Film Awards, and during this year, she also won the MTV Movie and TV Awards for her best acting as a villain in the WandaVision series.
- Kathryn won another award for the best fight in the WandaVision series. Elizabeth Olsen shared this Award.
- Following in the WandaVision series, she won another award as a Best Supporting TV Performance.
- In Dorian Awards 2021, she was nominated for Best TV Musical Performance, and she also won that Award.
- Within Dorian Awards 2021, Kathryn was nominated for another Award as a Wild Wit of the Year.
- After that, in Hollywood Critics Association TV Awards, nominated for best TV supporting Actress in a limited series and won that Award.
- Now, in 2022, Kathryn Hahn is nominated for the Best TV Supporting Actress or Movie Made for Television; the result for this nomination is pending.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)